About David HarmonDavid T. Harmon, a Member of the law firm Norris McLaughlin & Marcus, P.A., and Co-Chair of its Executive Compensation & Employee Benefits Group, focuses his practice on the areas of executive compensation, employment and business law. David represents senior-level employees of both public and private companies in the negotiation of their employment packages and all associated agreements, whether at the commencement of the employment relationship through offer letters and employment agreements or at termination through severance agreements. His successful negotiation of employment and severance packages for clients includes employment and post-employment compensation, confidentiality, non-compete, non-solicitation and garden leave covenants, the Protocol for Broker Recruiting, change of control provisions, and benefits and protections within the structures and strategies for those packages. His representation also includes providing advice and counsel to employers in the negotiation of employment and severance packages with their employees, and the design of human resources compliance programs, including employee policy manuals, and counseling and training concerning implementation of those policies.
Posts by David Harmon:
- As Summer Winds Down, Ease Off Your Electronics
- Is the Anti-Management Business Model Sustainable?
- Stay or Go: Options Are Limited When Your Firm Has Been Indicted
- The Responsibilities of C-Suite Are Evolving
- Developments in New York City Labor Law
- Don’t Alert Clients Before Defecting
- Getting On Board As A Team Player With The New CEO
- Cash is King?
- Phantom Job Listings
- Not My iPhone!